Sunday, November 4, 2007

My wonderful trip to Egypt



Before two years ago I went to Egypt because I want to see some of the most famous place on the word. I went to Giza which has pyramids. The Egyptian pyramids exist from thousands years ago. Also, Egyptian pyramids built by Pharaohs. It has a lot of secret such as how it is built and what is inside it. Moreover, pyramids are huge and have amazing design. I enjoy there because there is beautiful stuff and I meet different people from different countries. In addition, the pyramids are one of the seven wonders.

In Giza I went big park then I ride horse there. In fact it was the most worse day in my live because I fool down from the horse then my father take my to the hospital after that I spent one night on the hospital because they want to make sure that I am right and nothing broke in my body then my happy day become sadness day.





No comments: